Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A first post for the 4th time!

So here I am...back again with a first post. As my earlier attempts lie buried somewhere in cyberspace (Is someone paying for that space, btw?), I am back again with a new URL. I read somewhere that blogging can be addictive. Hmm... how does one jump over the initial crest to fall into the category of a "regular blogger"? What does a regular blogger get from blogging? As a consultant, I have been brainwashed into thinking about an "end purpose" - an elusive little rascal it is turning out to be though! All this thinking was put to an end by my wife who started to blog a few days back. It has motivated me to start blogging because I think I'll enjoy writing too. So here I am...back again with a first post.

6 comments:

Vidya Venkat said...

Welcome to blogsphere!

Unknown said...

yeah its good..some day one has to start it again and again and then again..so no worries even in case you are starting it 4th time..what say???
Any way..is there an end purpose you have in your mind this time or still trying to digest how you can put "consulting methodolgies" into it?
chalo too much of bakar for this time..
lets see..waiting for something really really interesting..[:)]

Dhananjay said...

Great, will reserve the welcome till you actually put a first post ;)

Perpetual Zombie said...

Congrats dude ! I have been wanting to start for the first time since a long time !! I hope my day comes soon :)
- Moghe

Monsieur K said...

dude,
all the best :)

Asha @ FSK said...

i say!! highly vela family :))